We are located in the heart of the Donegal Gealtacht on the Slieve League peninsula. Áras Ghleann Cholm Cille can be found at Rossan Point – the most westerly point in the parish of Glencolmcille, the county of Donegal and indeed the entire province of Ulster!!
Slieve League, the highest sea cliffs in Europe, is only 15 minutes away. The area surrounding Slieve League is completely unspoiled and provides a wealth of spectacular rocky coastline, magnificent inlets, pristine beaches and crystal-clear ocean waters.
Such a superb location means Áras Ghleann Cholm Cille is the perfect place for an adventurous and yet relaxing holiday experience.
Getting To Áras Ghleann Cholm Cille – Useful Information
If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us!
- You can now use the new Eircode ( Postcode/Zip) on Google Maps and most Satnav systems : F94 HH31
- GPS Co-ordinates: Latitude N 54 41.705 Longitude W 8 46.431
- Decimal Degrees: Latitude 54.69508 Longitude -8.77385
- Degrees, Minutes & Seconds: Latitude N54 41 42 Longitude W8 46 25
- Road Numbers: Donegal Town – Dunkineely – Killybegs – Carrick – Glencolmcille (33 miles / Road numbers N56, then R263)