The unique selling points of Aras Ghleann Cholm Cille are:
• A simply stunning South West Donegal location!
• Self-Catering or B&B options available.
• Fáilte Ireland Approved Accommodation.
• Free shuttle service covering local pubs, restaurants, walking routes and Slieve League.
• Modern, en-suite accommodation for groups of 50+ people.
• A large indoor Hall, facilitating a range of group activities and also providing an all important bad weather alternative.
Meet our Team
Paul & Sharon OʼHare own and manage Áras Ghleann Cholm Cille, which they bought in 2004. They have steadily built up the business since this time into the thriving enterprise that it is today.
Paul, originally from The Mourne Mountains region in County Down, takes responsibility for marketing and finance, while Sharon, a native of County Donegal, takes the lead in ensuring high standards in the areas of catering and hospitality.
Their 4 boys, Liam, Martin, Ronan & Paul Jr. also assist in the day to running of the business.
Together, they make a formidable team, and the atmosphere at Áras Ghleann Cholm Cille is friendly, welcoming and authentically Irish. An atmosphere that can only be attained with a family run business such as ours.